2013年11月6日星期三

christian louboutin pumps This internet site provides information

Can clomid make you late on your period Hi everyone.I guess its comforting to know that i am not alone in this venture to get preggers.I am now on my first month of louboutin femme 50 mg of clomid and i am on day 36 with no period.I have done quite a few hpts all negative and yesterday had a urine test done at the dr and it was also negative.I have some cramping and moments that i feel preggers but then it also feels like i am going to get af as well.Its just so frustrating and stressful, i am 38 and always regular, the only other time i have been this late is when i was pregnant with my other child.What should i do?Wait another week and go in for a blood test?I really do not know how much more of this i can take without having a breakdown.After my 1st m/c for 2 mo.Nothing happened so i stopped 5 mo later prego, but lost it again.Now i am 9 mo into ttc again, i am on my 2nd round of clomid, i messed up though cuz i spaced a mo in between.I know it does make your period late, cuz i used 2 b regular an now i am on day 32 an no period 4 tests say no.I didnt know it does that either, it sounds like u are ovulating every mo, an dont have a problem gettin pregnant, have u had your hormone levels checked on cycle day 21 sometimes that helps an then it could b misleading also.There are tests that can b done, my doc told me that they never even start testing why your having m/c until u have 3, an even then its hard 2 tell why.I hope the best 4 u try an stay positive an not get depressed, i know its hard.Help center press center contact us site map Membership http://www.modularmvc.com/ newsletters newsletters register manage email subscriptions update account legal privacy policy terms of use Baby products britax car seats christian louboutin pumps This internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only.If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.Please review the terms of use before using this site.Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of use.

没有评论:

发表评论