2013年11月12日星期二

louboutin soldes its up to you coz i noe u'll be saying

C0klat's the homepage here diary christian louboutin femme soldes I'm not trying to break you up.I'm just trying to help you dee.Ultimately louboutin soldes its up to you coz i noe u'll be saying,"Who d hell am i to say all this. "Well, i'm just somebody who thinks you deserve someone better than wan ros.You dun deserve to be treated this way.22:23 Tuesday, February 14,2006my stresses are over!My assessment went well. "You are a good role model for a new teacher. "Cey.Not bad huh. (:Anyhows, the week started really bad.The bestfriend was here now that it's gone, i'm back to my chirpy mood.Sheesh 3 days for a freaking.I love the boyfriend.But probably he should stop hitting me so hard.One of these days, people might mistake it as relationship abused.But i guess that's how we do it.That's how we stay connected.That's where the fun comes from.Anyway, he wasn't really hurting me. (:I can't wait to club.The refreshing feel of a new skin.Hee2.Initially, i wanted to go for the adam brody but i realised that it's a nono for some reasons.And i'm pretty sure my boyfriend would prefer seeing his face than adam. (:Ooh.I think he'll screw me if he knows what i'm doing right now.He kept telling me to get enough rest and not overwork myself.But seriously how can i with the amount of workloads i have.Afterall for now i need an hr break.Getting ready all the materials and lesson plans can be a torture.Thankfully i've completed most of the materials on the first week.I can't wait to be assess next week.Hahah.Well i still have a week more to make any changes.For now i'm resting!You know i've never been so sick like this before.My antibody prolly isnt strong like it used to.I hated going to the clinic until now.Sheesh.And the cough hasnt stopped.And i cant' wait to munch the willy wonka chocs and the chocs from charmedhartz.It shall remain in the fridge for now.Aite.The body's aching again.2.I hate papayas cos of the smell.It's busuk!I hate bananas, onions, cheddar cheese, cheesecake the smell of cheese.But i love banana fritters, onion rings, pizza, lasagne and some cheesy crackers like cheezels.Weird enough?22: 17 Tuesday, January 17,2006i just realised how red my hair is when i looked at the picture.But apparently it appears that way in pictures only.Hah.I was freaking tired this morning.My whole body chaussures louboutin was aching.The black tie event was aok.The 8 coursemeal was aok.The location(Changi village hotel)Was far.But kai was extremely cute.When he danced the"Yoyo wassup dude".Tickles me.Especially when he took my phone snapped his own pictures.Heee.He's turning 4 by the way.Assignments.Loads.Vveryvery busy tis week.So sorrie mars dear.We'll have the coffeeshop session soon okay?Anyway the new shop at that corner now has tissue prata, paper prata stuffs.We shall go one of these days okay?Ohh.Did i tell u that there's a mini chinatown at my place?Gosh.Imagine tis.The cny lightings, the cny songs played til 11pm, the pasar malams, the 3 big patungs.I shall take the picture one day n post it here and u'll see what i mean.Not being racist here but i bet u'll find it irritating when u're about to do ur schoolwork in silence and peace when u realise u cant because u have the speaker outside the flat playing the cina songs.

没有评论:

发表评论